visit www.bkwsu.org/philippines

Inner Space Makati

Every Monday, 6:30 - 8:30 PM Raja Yoga: A Meditation Experience
Explore and experience for yourself the ancient philosophies and practical applications of Raja Yoga. See for yourself why this open-eyed technique will make you realize what's really going on in your life.

07 June 6:30 - 8:30 PM Explore Self-Respect Through Meditation
When my internal reference point is my sense of soul, when I become undisturbed by insult or criticism, un-fearful of any obstacle or life challenges, then I realize my self-worth. Only I can make my Self invaluable... I do not need to defend or rationalize my existence.

14 June 6:30 - 8:30 PM Overcoming Fear
Fear comes daily and often in our lives in the form of stress, worry, anxiety and in a variety of other wasteful and negative forms. Understand and explore different ways to overcome this "dis-ease" plaguing a contemporary human being.

21 June 6:30 - 8:30 PM Communicating With Your Heart
Learn to listen to your heart and from the heart and you will know the truth. The more we listen with our heart the more we become instruments for healing and renewal.

28 June 6:30 - 8:30 PM Eight Principles of Spiritual Living
Frequently, people think meditation is an escape. For those who meditate appropriately, it brings us to a point where we are empowered and, therefore, able to face life positively and realistically. Explore the spiritual principles which help us practically in daily life.

_______________________________________________________
Brahma Kumaris Meditation Center
7484 Bagtikan St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
T (02) 890 7960 / F (02) 890 7906
e manila@ph.bkwsu.org

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP